Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Prayers During The Squal

I'm writing this post as the first cry for the brethren's help in our movement to push eachother towards Christlikeness. As most of you know I work in a tough industry...spritually that is. I am surrounded by the feast of the world and I have all it's fixings at my finger tips. I'm getting ready to start another round of trade shows for the next two weeks and I feel the need to call in the reinforcements. Ya see, the thing is that I can not trust myself in these types of settings. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail. So many times I've thought that I could handle it and then I end up with some broad.
I don't really know what else to ask of you guys but to pray for me, send me texts, or even come hang out one night and keep me in line. Whatever the Lord leads you to do than do it.
I thank you guys and I will rest in the confidence that the Lord will give me strength and deliver me from any form of evil.

5 comments:

AaronPeet said...

You have my prayers brother. Thanks for sharing!

Jedidiah said...

It's an honor to be praying for you, if I can break away this weekend to come down and see you I will.

Rubbermagnet said...

hey matt will be down there on friday. and yes i will be praying for you, prepare oh brother for a BOTICA BARRAGE

J-Rutt said...

you guys all rule!!!
One weekend down...one weekend to go.

keep the prayers/texts and Botica Barrages coming!

LiverofGod said...

Though I am late, my God isn't. I will pray for you now and this weekend...would love to see you but I will be out of town yet again...