Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Assemble Your Crew

I know TJP has been on a brief hiatus as we celebrate the birth of Manoah... who is the most amazing little creature. But I think it is time to start contemplating a time for all of us to get together and have a face to face dialogue of what TJP will look like and what some next steps are going to be. Let's start throwing some times out to meet within the next month or so. We can meet over at the Paschall Mechanical office in the conference room as a possible site. I know that Saturday's and Sunday afternoons work well for me, but I am flexible let me know what your schedules look like.

10 comments:

Sam said...

sometime after easter would work best, but i know some people are going to texas also, so maybe mid to late april?

J-Rutt said...

I just found out that Quiksilver wants me to do a bunch of events on the east coast cor two weeks.

I will be booked through the end of April with events.

May?

Jedidiah said...

How about Cinco de Mayo? It's a Saturday and we can maybe come up with some solid talking points before then.

J-Rutt said...

Yeah, that sounds good to me.

Let's figure a place...you had mentioned the Paschall offices...I'm down for that. We could all get some food either before or after...make a cool little meeting out of it.

Jedidiah said...

Before I post something about an official meeting, let's confirm: Saturday May 5,in the afternoon and we'll eat somewhere nearby.

AaronPeet said...

May 5th works for me.

Sam said...

ok may 5, sounds good. do we all need to wear sombreros, oh i was thinking about hiring a mariachi band, i don't know, what do you guys think... it might help with creativity?

Anonymous said...

I will be on a fishing trip with my dad that weekend, but someone can take good notes and we'll have a reciting of the minutes at the next meeting.

Jason

Rubbermagnet said...

booking it, may 5th will be the DoD that will commence spontaneous...i have nothing, well may 5th is cool.

Rubbermagnet said...

actually i do have something cool class. i getter done at 4 up here in oc. soooo i don't know if i will make it.